Saturday 26 February 2011

Dead Island (2011) - Official Announcement Trailer

Just got around to watching the excellent trailer for the zombie RPG Dead Island.  I first heard of Dead Island a few years back and assumed it was long dead but this gem was recently released...

The trailer is all CGI but gives a good indication of the type of game it is to be.  The game is supposed to be very melee weapon friendly as was shown in the trailer with the Dad with the axe.  Also seen in the trailer is different types of zombie, the bell-hop zombie being much faster than the other ones.

I love this trailer, it has made a game I was kinda looking forward to into a game I really want to see!  Also around on the web is a video that shows events in chronological order which plays out better I think...

No comments: