Tuesday 30 October 2012

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D - Horror Film Trailer

I didn't mind the first Silent Hill film, it did an acceptable job of transforming the game onto the big screen. Saying that though I never expected a sequel, and definitely not one were Sean Bean would return to reprise his role.  Silent Hill: Revelation looks to be heavily influenced by the Silent Hill 3 videogame.

Cheryl; the girl who had gone missing in the cursed town as a small child is now grown up when events lead her back to the town of Hell. As always I am dubious by the use of 3D, if it is anything like how the Resident Evil films have treated 3D it will just be a lot of things being thrown at the camera (such as Pyramid Heads giant sword as seen in the below trailer).  Silent Hill: Revelation 3D is out on Halloween, I shall hopefully be seeing it before the end of the week and will give you my thoughts then.

No comments: