Saturday 16 February 2013

General Update: February 2013 - 31 years old last Wednesday Edition


So last Wednesday was my birthday, I was 31 years old. One day my life's goal of being able to work on this blog full time will come to fruition, just need to get rich. Until that time it seems unlikely I will ever catch up on all the stuff people want me to do posts about. For my birthday I got a few zombie themed things; an awesome birthday card from a friend of mine, as well as a zombie T-Shirt from my sister. I have six or seven zombie shirts now (would have been more but I once lost one in a zombie apocalypse themed bet).

Book wise I am currently reading 'Dawn of the Dreadfuls' the prequel to 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' and on the non physical book front I am reading Maz Marik's 'End Storm' which is another zombie style story. In the videogame scene I still have Yakuza: Dead Souls, Doom 3 BFG Edition, Blood Drive, Fallout: New Vegas, and the DLC for Dead Island to play through. One billion horror films waiting to be watched and reviewed.


There is so much stuff that I have read, played, watched , listened to in the past that I should review but don't have the time to revisit. As a result I am going to introduce a new section to my blog roughly titled 'Brain Chunks' where I will do mini reviews based on my memory of these old things. With these I can't guarantee accuracy but can at least give my thoughts on whether they are any good or not.

I am also hoping to tidy up my Index page as with near 700 different posts it can be a nightmare to navigate. I am getting towards the odyssey of revisiting old posts and spell checking, tidying up, and using non linked images. Been doing that for years now! Still if you can't be asked to look through the index you can always use the handy search box to quickly look up stuff I have blogged about.

No comments: