Tuesday 11 June 2013

Zombies, Zombies Everywhere! (2011) - Zombie Horror Videogame Review (X-Box Indie)


Oh goodness me, another day another darn X-Box Indie channel zombie game review. Zombies are numerous on the indie channel as they don't need any A.I to speak of, here it is no different. I have to say my review is based on two goes at a 40 second demo so do take that into account.

The game is played from a fixed first person perspective. You are in a fantasy style world with huge red and blue mushrooms either side of the screen. From the distance groaning zombies walk forward, using an antique looking double shotgun you blast them away to stop them reaching you.


I assume you get access to a variety of different weapons to battle the zombies with. The controls are a bit twitchy for my liking. The zombies are as bland as always even if there is a bit of variety, they are more cartoony than realistic. The title screen has some decent horror music but for the game itself it is just unmemorable filler.

Not an exciting game, this does nothing to stand out from any other number of cheap zombie games, hard to recommend in the slightest.

SCORE:

No comments: