Wednesday 26 February 2014

General News Post - February 2014


I have just noticed that it has been a week and a half since my last post, this simply is not good enough! My day job has been really busy. Some brief news. I have finally found the wire for my Kobo device. I have upwards of twenty e-books waiting to be read for review so hopefully I can crack on with that now. I also have many films and even some music and audio books waiting to be reviewed also.

I recently got a decent phone, and as it is capable of taking good quality photos I thought I would share some of the horror themed stuff I got for Christmas and my birthday. It's all really cool and fits into The Rotting Zombie HQ well.






And last but not least:


Going to be a busy year for my blog, I really need to get rich so I can quit my job and work on this full time.

No comments: