Sunday 14 December 2014

"Deeper Into You" by Ludovico Technique (2014) - Horror Music Video


Released last week was a new music video by dark electronic band Ludovico Technique for the song "Deeper Into You" taken from their album "Some Things Are Beyond Therapy". I at first wasn't going to do a blog post about this but having watched the video I feel it fits well on my site.

The video has the trio in some ruins playing their music, they all look kind of zombified I assume this is the look they go for. Mostly in black and white there is some colour used, such as the striking blue for the singers eyes. I love the drummer whose scarf over his mouth makes him look like one of the undead. Apparently the video is meant to "present a visualisation of the depths to which human emotion can deteriorate when stretched beyond its limits" which does sound a tad pretentious.

As for the actual song itself I found I actually loved it! Is like a cross between Cradle of Filth and Nine Inch Nails and very catchy. I had never heard of the band before (the name taken from classic Kubrick film "A Clockwork Orange") but if all their music is like this song then maybe I might check them out.

No comments: