Saturday 31 October 2015

Moth (2016) - Horror Film News and Trailer


Happy Halloween! Later today I shall post the final of my sixteen horror film reviews I have been doing as part of the celebrations for Halloween 2015, but first a small bonus post featuring the trailer for found footage horror Moth which comes from directors Jozef Gallai and Gergo Elekes (Bodom). I covered this and featured the teaser trailer back in April (here).

Moth concerns itself with the Mothman legend and as a found footage there is a small bit of worry as that genre is so easy to get wrong. However I though Bodom wasn't that bad and had some interesting moments so if the strengths of that movie can be built on there may be something special here. Anyway, check out the brand new trailer for Moth yourself...

No comments: