Monday 29 February 2016

Danger Zombies - Desktop Shooting Set - Product Discussion


One of my presents for my birthday this year was a cool zombie themed shooting set that was comprised of an elastic band gun and some zombie targets (that are also rubbers). Annoyingly I disposed of the packaging before taking a photo, It's part of the Danger Zombies range of kids products that I have mentioned on here previously (here).

The elastic band gun comes with a small pencil and some elastic bands, it doesn't fire that powerfully but I am sure that is due to the small size of the pencil and the elastic bands. I always wanted one of these as a kid and I am sure if I swap out the small pencil for a bigger one it will work a whole lot better. Either way it is easy enough to shoot the targets which are of a decent thickness. I'm sure this has given me some XP towards my undead apocalypse gun slinging skills.

No comments: