Sunday 30 October 2016

5 Ghoulishly Gooey Filled Cookies (Tesco) - Horror Themed Food Review


It's that time of year again when food starts getting re-labelled to give it a Halloween edge. In the interest both of public information and an admittedly quick and easy blog post I present a review of Tesco's 5 Ghoulishly Gooey Filled Cookies.


Usually companies use blatant lies such as 'spooky' and 'scary' to describe their Halloween treats, with this one though I am unsure if it is a fallacy for I know not what 'ghoulishly' would actually be like. After eating some of these cookies I came to the conclusion that that word means sweet to a fault. The main part of the cookie has green food colouring used, while the gooey inside at the middle is purple. Both colours you could associate with the side of horror I guess (also the Joker). The cookie itself is very, very sweet, I don't have a sweet tooth so I found this to be quite overpowering with a very artificial taste to it. As a whole these cookies are very soft and thin, the raised middle has some purple stuff in it that actually wasn't that gooey.


I guess if you like disgustingly sweet cookies then these will be for you, for me I did not enjoy eating them, I could feel the non natural ingredients infesting my body. They look nice, though as you can see from my photo the circular shape was not intact, looks like a monster had already eaten off a part of one of them. Tune in this time next year for more horrific Halloween treats *sigh*.

SCORE:


No comments: